Monday, November 3, 2008

Kitties!

Natalie Portman has a very different role in Hollywood than anyone else. She gets to be simultaneously attractive and smart, and those two ideas about her are so accepted that they meld together into a sort of automatic respect. Funnily enough, she's so respected that everyone assumes she's a great actress. It seems to me she's a great everything else and a pretty crap actress. Whatever, I'm obviously a big jealous uggo. The point is, smart girls with gravitas are the only one who get to be silly without being served a side order of disdain. I mean I'm glad we can reclaim silly/girly, but I wish it were available to all manner of folk.


All this by way of saying, you're going to like this video.
See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die

Rashida Jones seems like a pretty hype chick.

No comments: